- Having a website will attract new customers to your business and make you more money – 80% of people research a business or service online prior to making a purchase decision. Without a website, you will be unable to effectively connect with the market.
- Always available – your website is available 24/7/365 – your business remains accessible evenings, weekends and holidays!
- Websites offer a massive opportunity to help grow your business and offer a better return on investment than any other form of advertising.
- It’s a legitimate business expense and a tax write off.
- Add instant credibility – many people prefer the convenience of evaluating a business by its online reputation, a website is critical to maintaining your brand’s image as the marketplace evolves.
- First impressions matter and a well designed website allows you present a thoroughly crafted depiction of your products or service every time.
- Websites showcase expertise and better a business’s position in the market. Successful brands standout from the crowd.
- Clear and concise – within 3 seconds visitors will know who you are, what you do/offer and how to contact you.
- Having a website saves you time, expense, and resources – provide insight, content and answers to commonly asked questions!
- Websites shape the online perception of a business and positions a brand on its own terms, in a way that social media channels cannot provide. You decide the exact terms of how your brand is presented.
- Get ahead of online reviews and protect your business from competitors – combat negativity by sharing positive feedback from customers and detailing your brand’s mission and values.
Price depends on what you want the site to do. There are many variables so that’s why we need to ask you some questions in our initial conversatiom. Having on online store will cost more than a straightforward website. Having 20 pages will cost more than 5 pages. Having us write all the content and supplying all the images will cost more than if you have everything in a document ready to go.
We shoot for a three to seven-week turnaround, more complex sites may take more time to develop.
Work will start when we agree to commence work, receive the deposit and assets, typically, we will complete your website within 4 to 6 weeks from the start date. For us to complete the project on-time, your engagement is vital, please have your images and copy ready and be available with feedback. If you need your project done quicker than this, let us know and we can make a plan.
Well, it depends.
There are risks involved with updating websites that multiple people have worked on. We do not want to be liable for bad coding, plugin issues, outdated themes, and WordPress versions. You can, however, hire us to consult – we will be happy to give you recommendations to improve your website and SEO – that your current web person can implement.
We can make you a new modern website, which we will support after completion if you wish. Most of our work is building new, more professional, modern, and SEO-friendly websites from scratch to replace old, unstable and outdated websites.
Many website owners contact us to redo sites they had built by a “friend”. Or sites built with a D-I-Y, drag, and drop website builders such as Squarespace, Wix, or GoDaddy’s Website Builder. Or sites made a long time ago using outdated HTML or are running an old WordPress site that is non-responsive, meaning they do not function or look good on mobile devices. So do get in touch and we can work something out.
Yes, we can build your site in a staging version so you can preview it and give feedback. Your current site will still be live.
Once you approve the preview version, we will migrate/clone your new website to your domain.